How Taylor Swift fans are exchanging secret messages with homemade friendship bracelets during the UK Eras Tour

ON the train to Edinburgh last week for Taylor Swift’s first UK show of The Eras Tour, a little girl in sparkly cowboy boots handed me a friendship bracelet. She was there with her parents and older sister, having begged her school for an early finish so she could make it to the stadium in time.
It wasn't hard for her to spot a fellow Swiftie on the way to the Scottish capital's Murrayfield Stadium, we were the ones in glitter taking up the carriage. I told her I felt bad because I didn't have a bracelet to trade with her, but she insisted I take one anyway. She beamed and held up both her wrists, which were completely covered with dozens of rows of shiny beads. She had more than enough to go around. Her mum and dad told me making these had taken up most of her evenings and weekends over the past month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOM BRADY GETTING STATUE AT GILLETTE STADIUM ... 12-Foot Bronze Piece!!!

TIANNA ROBILLARD, CODY FORD ENGAGEMENT OFF ... After Two Months

SHAQ 'MEMBA MY CLASSIC BIGGIE COLLAB?!? Brings 'Reign' to Streaming